Thursday, April 17, 2014

Inflation is worse than I thought!

Holy Smokes!

Have you seen the U.S. inflation stats from January 2008 to January 2014?

Housing is up 9.1%

Core CPI is up 10.7%

Food and Beverage is up 15.2%

Medical care is up 19.9%

and most of all

Education...

is up 29.8%

WOW.

I am 100% confident that the average wage has not increased 29.8% - nor the 9.1% to accommodate for housing.

I'm at a loss here.

It's one thing to look around and say, things are getting better than they were in 2008 when the last crash happened - it's something else completely to look at the actual statistics.

AMAZING.

Well, as my shock wears off, I guess it's a good thing that our law firm regularly files bankruptcy cases for individuals and businesses that are hurting.  Having filed hundreds of cases over the years, chapter 7 bankruptcy, chapter 13 bankruptcy and chapter 11 bankruptcies as clients need to reorganize or get a fresh start.  Sometimes it's been medical issues or divorce.  One thing is for sure, life has a way of throwing surprises at you.

There have been peaks and valleys in the filings.

I personally believe that there are some worse times ahead when I read about such high inflation.

But I'm going to try to maintain a positive attitude and hang on to my native cherry temperament.

If you are struggling like so many others, give our office a call 801-676-5506.

We are happy to give you your first consultation for free.

Until next time,

Jeremy

www.EvelandLawFirm.com

and

www.UtahBankruptcyOnline.com


No comments:

Post a Comment