Tuesday, April 21, 2015

West Jordan Attorney Jeremy Eveland - Custody Hearing in Provo, Utah April 21, 2015

Today I represented a Mom at a hearing on our Motion for Order to Show Cause to get my client visitation restored with her 7 year old son.

The hearing lasted about an hour and fifteen minutes.

The issues were hotly contested.

After arguments and requests, some stipulations were reached.

Some of those stipulations included my client receiving 8 hours of visitation total, 4 hours today (April 21, 2015) and 4 hours tomorrow (April 22, 2015).

The judge reserved all of the issues for a continued hearing in 60 days.

The judge ordered mediation during those 60 days.

The judge believes the parties can resolve and settle the case.

I am hopeful that will happen.

It is good when the parents can agree on issues because it shows cooperation and hopefully that carries over to the children.

My client was smiling when we left court.

I feel that we did a fantastic job.

I love it when we can help Mom's see their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment